Thursday, July 10, 2008

Hello!!!! It's been quite a while since I've posted, sorry about that... I have to admit it was kind of nice taking a break from it! We had WONDERFUL visits from my parents and Michaels' parents
last week. We didn't take a lot of pictures... I haven't uploaded them to the computer yet, either. Having the job at Arby's, even though it's 20 hrs. a week or less, really does take away time that I'd normally be doing other things, and blogging has been pushed to the back burner lately... For those of you who haven't heard yet, Michael got the job at the airport (I think his title is a "groundskeeper" or something along those lines). He started yesterday, and will be working 40 hrs. per week, mon.-fri. I'll still keep the arby's job and work around his schedule. So our financial woes will be over for now, thank God!!! Once Michael goes back to school next month, I will quit the Arby's job and Michael will continue his job as long as he can. Neither of us want his grades to suffer, though... so we'll see.

Well, I'm off to do other stuff before Veronica wakes up. I actually had all three of them in bed by 9:20!!! That's really good for me! I'm still working on weaning Veronica. We're down to one or two daytime nursing and in the middle of the night. Starting tomorrow I'm going to make it only one per day and the middle of the night... stick with that schedule for a few days, and then eliminate the one daytime feeding altogether. Then, we have the nighttime feedings to work on eliminating!!!

No comments: