Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Some exciting news: Michael got a call yesterday from Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College. An interview has been schedule for next week... I can hardly wait! I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high... I know he may still not get the job, because I'm sure they're interviewing other people, too. I will of course post when I know anything.

Here are some lovely pictures, all taken from the professional photographer, Madeline :) She got some pretty good pictures!


She decided to play with bubbles and put some of the bubble soap/liquid on her head...


At the hotel in MS.



Josephine being silly.

Inside the moving truck... her pigtails look puffy and curly because they were in buns earlier in the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, here we are, back home again
and I'm wondering - were we really in La. or did I just dream it?? That (basically ) one day went ALL too fast; it was SO good, tho, to see you all again. Miss you already. Just cannot believe how precious and beautiful those girls are! Love them so much. (I know that goes w/o saying!). Well, I have to run to the store to pick up a few things that we're out of - give my love to all. Bye for now - Mommie