Friday, April 2, 2010

I was going through some old pictures (as far back as late January 2010) and realized there were a few cute pictures I never had the time to put up here... So here they are!

This is Maureen - she drew and cut out the picture... cute!

Here's a couple pictures from our most recent snow (from early Feb.). It was very WET snow (as you can see from Josephine's hair) and didn't accumulate, although it snowed for at least an hour.


Here's a couple Mardi Gras pictures. All three of the girls had a blast at the parades we went to... we went to a couple on the northshore and spent one entire day in New Orleans. I think it was a total of maybe 7 parades spread out over three different days.


I couldn't resist taking this picture of the girls. They were all doing their schoolwork (Veronica has her own preschool book that she writes in sometimes, she actually traces letters, shapes and lines pretty well). I snuck the first picture without them noticing me, then I got their attention so they could smile for the camera.


No comments: