Thursday, March 11, 2010

Here are a couple pictures of Josephine in her first Communion dress. I've checked online and looked in the stores... at JCPenneys I found some pretty dresses (similar to this one) but selling for $80-100+. I found this one at a "gently used" children's consignment store for $45! I'll have to alter the straps a little to bring the whole dress up (to fit higher on her chest and so it's not so close to the ground.) It's actually from "David's Bridal," and the tag says a size 5. I'll also get a pretty white sweater to cover her shoulders, if the Church has a problem with the spaghetti straps... Anyhow, Josephine's eyes lit up so big when she saw it and was glowing when she was trying it on! Hopefully it'll fit Maureen and Veronica when they make their first communion!




No comments: