Sunday, May 11, 2008

I hope all you Mother's had a good Mother's day! Michael cooked a nice dinner for me (meatloaf, mac. n' cheese and mashed potatoes), complete with a heart-shaped cake. Before that, he watched all 3 kids for 2 hours while I went to Walmart. I only bought a few things that we needed and "window shopped" the rest of the time. I love browsing toys, baby stuff, kids' clothes and even looked at women's clothes. I had a nice time by myself!

I forgot to mention how much Veronica weighed at the last Dr.'s visit... she weighs 24 lbs. - only 3 pounds less than Maureen! She's a big girl! We even buy the same size diaper for both Maureen and Veronica - we've been doing that for the past couple months. She also got 3 shots... she's already over the effects from those.

Maureen does pretty well with her potty training- I'm not being consistent, though, in putting her in panties. She would do better if I were more consistent! ...she said something funny today, totally unrelated to potty training. She was telling Josephine and I that we have "chocolate hair," meaning that our hair is the color brown. I thought that was hilarious!


Here's a video of Maureen playing piano... high sounds, low sounds, middle sounds, and then playing two and three black keys. She's understanding a lot for only being 2 1/2 yo!


Here's a video of Josephine playing her recital pieces. The recital will be this Saturday!


Finally, here's a video of Veronica "reading" a book. Notice that she points at the pictures with her finger and makes a noise at the same time. (you may have to turn your volume up to hear it... she's not making a really loud noise...) She's actually been doing this for a while, I just now finally caught it on tape. She's also saying "uh oh" in the proper context...whenever she or someone else drops something, she says "uh oh." It's very cute.

No comments: