Thursday, June 5, 2008

Here's a few pictures from the Pink Palace Museum, from last Saturday. We stayed about 2 hours - long enough when you have 3 small children!





Click on this picture of Josephine, then look closely at her left arm. While we were in the van on the way to the museum, she decide to draw dots all over her arm and hand. Maybe she wanted to look like a leopard?

We saw a black widow spider today in our kitchen today... Michael took a picture of it before we killed it. I'll post that picture soon... and a couple days ago Josephine found a large black spider on Maureen's back. I knocked that spider off of Maureen, but couldn't find it after that to kill it... It was a pretty big spider, about three times the size of the black widow, so I'm hoping it's not a freakishly large black widow. I didn't see the underbelly of the spider that was on Maureen, so I have no idea what kind of spider it was.

No comments: