Monday, September 22, 2008

My dear, sweet husband bought me some flowers early last week! It was a pleasant surprise :)

We add 10 new words every week to Josephine's "spelling tree." It helps break the monotony of doing all the written work in the actual book. She's also started cursive handwriting... she has actually learned a lot of it on her own, she wanted to learn it so badly! So now, we're actually formally working on it together. I'll try to remember to post a picture of her cursive sometime.


More crafts: the one on the left is Josephine's, all the other ones are Maureen's. I started potty training, again, last week. She's gone about 7 days with only 2 accidents! She has almost consistently come to me telling me she has to go (instead of me asking her).

here's a quick story... we've given lots of praise to Maureen every time she goes potty... a couple days ago, she was in the bathroom with me while I was going, and afterwards, she goes "Yay!!! Mommy, you pee-peed on the potty! I'm SO glad you pee-peed on the potty!" She said it in her quiet, little voice, but very animated for her!


No comments: