Sunday, October 12, 2008

Go get 'em, cowgirl!

Michael asked me to pose for a picture, holding his dinner plate w/ a goofy smile, so I did... I actually sort of liked the picture, so I picked this one to show my new glasses. I like these glasses
SO much better than my old ones, plus the prescription is more accurate, so I can see more clearly, too.

I liked this picture of Josephine... it shows off her big, pretty eyes!

Well, I'm tired again, no surprise! I stayed up way too late (again!) last night, watching my favorite channel, "discovery health." I'm addicted to that channel!

A couple days ago, I counted how many weeks there are from now until Christmas... In order to finish the 1st and 2nd quarters of Josephine's school before Christmas, I'll have to double 2 weeks worth of work into one... Starting tomorrow will be week 8 for Josephine... the last week of each quarter is just review for tests, so I'm going to try to do week 8 plus squeeze week 9 of review and tests, so that we can be on track. I guess I started one week too late this year... but I'm determined not to get behind like we did last year after our Christmas break! I've already looked through week 9's lesson plans, and it looks like it won't be too much more work to put it together w/ week 8. Anyhow, wish me luck!

No comments: