Sunday, October 26, 2008

Thank you, everyone, for voting! We will be putting the results to use tomorrow :)

Here are a few pictures from the past couple days... yesterday I played "beauty parlor" with them (almost 2 hours from start to finish!) I'm not much for glitz and glam and stuff like that, so I did my best. The girls had a great time - I did hair, a little make-up (not even noticeable in the pictures!) and fingernails. I even pretended to do Veronica's nails and make-up, and she seemed very interested while I was doing it to her :)

A couple of the pictures are from this morning after Church... I love getting the girls dressed up in pretty dresses.

Last Tuesday (Oct. 21) was Michael's and my 8th Anniversary! We dated for two years before that, so we've been "together" for a grand total of 10 years. I can't believe it!!! We celebrated by getting a red velvet cake and watching part of a movie (baby woke up!). We still haven't finished watching it!

Tomorrow, we'll be celebrating Maureen's 3rd birthday. Michael will be at school all day on Tuesday (when her real birthday is) and it will be easier to celebrate tomorrow. I'll post pictures from that when I get a chance. I can't believe she's going to be 3!!!

Finally, I wanted to mention Josephine's teeth... remember her bottom two loose teeth? Well, they haven't come out yet. I took a good look at them yesterday, and noticed that her permanent teeth are actually coming in BEHIND her baby teeth. I initially freaked out, but then after searching on the internet, I found that it's actually not very rare and even has the nickname "shark teeth!" From what I read, it seems as thought the permanent teeth grow that way when there's not enough room where the baby teeth were/are, or the baby teeth are taking to long to fall out... I'm going to call the dentist tomorrow morning to see what we should do (or not do) about it.


She didn't want me to take her picture :(


I tried my best at curling her pigtails. I wasn't sure what to do with her hair, it's still not very long, but it is growing faster now.





Josephine playing 2 of her recital pieces (on Dec. 20th) - we still have some details to work on, but she's still doing really well!


Here's the other 2 recital pieces... for a total of 4. Normally, 2 is enough, but I have such a small number of students doing the recital, I'm letting each of them do up to 4 if they want.

No comments: