Monday, February 11, 2008

Well, it looks like Veronica will FINALLY be getting some teeth any day now... you can see her two bottom teeth just barely covered by the gums. She's 7 and 1/2 months old and just now getting her first teeth!

We're doing pretty good here. Josephine has another playdate this friday w/ one of her classmates from CCD class. It's w/ a little boy (5 yo) and his younger brother (2 yo), same ages and Josephine and Maureen. They had their first playdate two fridays ago, and it worked out great.

Michael is very busy and hard at work w/ school... he's got tons of reading, drawing and painting to do. Most of the time he is at the college doing his work. He seems to be enjoying his teaching assistantship job, too... The girls like it when he can watch them while I teach piano, as they get a couple hours of "Daddy time."

I don't have any pictures today - Michael has had the camera at school, so I haven't taken any. The van is at an auto repair shop for today and tomorrow - I hope this new mechanic is honest and knows what he's doing. I've had enough of incompetent mechanics for a lifetime!

Well, I'm off to bed!

No comments: