Saturday, February 23, 2008

Yay! Josephine was interested in learning some new songs today - she hasn't been interested in learning anything new in a while and I wasn't going to push it! Over the past few months, she's learned how to play and memorized "twinkle, twinkle, little star," "Happy Birthday to you," "Jingle Bells," "When the saints go marching in," and "Mary had a little lamb." She's been playing them over and over and over... I'm glad she's playing those songs, but I'm so very thrilled she finally want so learn some new ones. There's an option to put video w/sound on my blog, but I haven't figured out how to downsize the video enough to upload it onto the internet... if anyone knows how to do this, let me know!
I wanted to take a picture of the crafts we did today - they both chose Christmas crafts - Whatever - if that's what they wanted to do! Anyhow, Maureen didn't smile in the first picture, so Josephine said she would try to get her to smile if I took it again... see picture below :)


Josephine posing pretty for her picture w/ the Christmas bell craft she did (100% on her own!) She's gotten very good w/ her cutting skills!

Veronica's been eating solid foods for a while now (she's had all the veggies, fruits, cereals and just recently started meats). I just realized today I haven't taken a picture of her yet eating in the high chair!
I have the same exact picture of Josephine and Maureen doing this very same thing! Except I think Josephine's picture was of her sitting next to an empty box of Kleenex w/ tissue paper every where around her. Veronica seems proud of her accomplishment!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the new pictures are so nice; I especially like the one of you with Veronica - I've printed it out already, of course; the ones at City Park are also great; I liked the one of the painted I-10 overpass - not bad, actually! Also the old produce truck. Wow!