Sunday, March 1, 2009

Well, we're all here, home again! I had a great visit with my family (it was also rather relaxing having only one child to take care of) and it was great to spend time with my parents, my sister and Billy, and my Uncle Mike. I keep hoping and wishing that Michael gets a job further south so it will make it more possible and easier to visit my family in FL. While I was gone, there was a flu outbreak in the Aldana household. Pretty much everyone got sick, except for Michael (and Veronica and I, because we were in FL) High fevers, congestion, body aches, headaches, ect...

We came back from LA to our house in MS on Thursday evening, and spent a lot of time that evening unpacking suitcases and trying to get the house in running order. Friday morning, i woke up with a sore throat, and by that evening had begun getting a low fever and body aches. Saturday, I was pretty much useless and couldn't do anything all day! My fever pretty much hovered around 100 or 101 degrees, and spiked at 102.5, even with Ibprofen and tylenol. Sunday morning (at 4:30 AM!!!) I woke up feeling terrible, and discovered my temperature was up to 103.3, and after taking some Ibprofen and putting a cold rag on my head, it went down some, and I fell back asleep. I woke up again at 8:00 and had no fever. Hooray!!!

Now, poor Veronica is getting it, I'm afraid. She's had a low fever since early this afternoon and has been real whiny and crabby with no appetite.

Anyhow, needless to say, I haven't had the time to go through pictures so I can post them. I hope to get to it during the next day or two. I'm behind on laundry, as always, and need to catch up on folding before it turns into an impossible job!

I hear Veronica waking up. gotta go!

No comments: