Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Josephine took this one of Maureen and herself, and also managed to get Veronica in the background!

This is a craft Maureen did yesterday (a shapes collage) and then she could freely draw on it. I'm not sure what all the scribbling is about in the top/middle!
Josephine took this one :)
I took this one... this is how Veronica looks while she feeds herself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich :)

The previous two pictures shows what happens when Veronica gets a hold of a marker, pen, crayon, or pencil. I have marks all over my whole house! Aghhh!!
This is a detailed picture of "double-cross stitches" that Josephine did. I did only one on the far left to show her how to do it, and she did the rest completely on her own. I thought she did well for sewing/stitching something for the first time. You may have to click on the picture to enlarge it, to see the details of each stitch.
Here's the outline of the heart. Once the outline is finished, the inside of the heart will be filled with various stitches.
Josephine manages to take a lot of really great pictures of Veronica... too cute not to post!

No comments: