Friday, January 2, 2009

Well, we had a very nice Christmas in LA (Thank you to everyone for all the cards, money and gifts!!!! We appreciate it!). And the day after Christmas, we had a nice visit in Gulf shores, AL, with my sister and her husband. It was a very beautiful getaway, and relatively warm compared to the weather here. We got back to our house on New Year's Eve... can you believe I couldn't make it until midnight? I fell asleep on the couch at about 10:30 and made my way to my bedroom at some point, too tired to try and wake up to see the end of 2008 and the beginning of 2009. Oh well!

I've got a lot of pictures to post, i'm just too tired to do it right now. I'll pick the pictures tonight and downsize them, and post them next time (tomorrow, maybe).

Josephine got a camera from us (that was the ONLY gift she got from us, because it was an expensive one) and took about 400-something pictures since Christmas day!!! I haven't even finished looking through them all... Little by little I'll post some good ones as I get the chance to go through them.

It's been nice to get a break from homeschooling, although it'll be nice to start back up on Monday and stick to more of a routine again. I can't believe Josephine is already half-way through the 2nd grade...

Since the last post, my Dad did get to leave the hospital, although he is still very weak and ill. He does seem to be improving, but at a very slow rate. Please, continue to keep him and my Mom in your prayers, as they are in mine.

No comments: