Sunday, November 30, 2008

Hello all! I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving!

Poor Maureen, on Thanksgiving night, woke up coughing, w/ a runny nose, sore throat and fever... her symptoms came so quickly. Earlier that day, she seemed perfectly normal. Anyhow, she's doing better. She has no fever anymore, but she's lost her voice and still has a runny nose. Both Michael and I are feeling sick now, too. I don't know if it's the same thing or not, but we both have a sore throat and just generally don't feel well. I have no fever or coughing though, yet, anyway! We'll be lucky if Veronica and Josephine don't get sick!

Anyhow, I managed to take Christmas pictures yesterday. Some inside and some outside. I've weeded through the pictures to find the best ones and will post them sometime today or tomorrow. I will be choosing one pose to put on Christmas greeting cards, and maybe some others to make wallets, 5X7 or other sizes. If anyone wants copies, let me know. Either Michael will make copies at his school or I will get copies made at Target. You can get a collage of pictures made, too, at Target or Walmart. I'm not going to JCPenneys or Walmart for professional photos... it's just too expensive and too stressful!

We will take more pictures with their dresses on next time we're in LA, at the St. Tammany Trace and probably at Church on Christmas day. Every year, the "Trace" has tons of Christmas decorations outside, which would make for cute backgrounds for pictures. It might be cute to have a collage with different backgrounds...

On a different note, it might snow tonight through tomorrow morning! The kids are happy :)

No comments: