Sunday, November 16, 2008

Josephine needs glasses. I'm perfectly fine with it, I think she looks absolutely adorable in the pair of glasses we chose... Josephine is NOT fine with it. Although, since last Tuesday, she's slowly accepting the idea a little more. However, when we were leaving the eye doctor she was saying things like "I'll NEVER wear them!" and "I'm going to break them when I get them!" My sweet, darling Josephine, going to break her glasses?!? My, my, my... I never knew she could say such harsh words! Anyhow, at first, when it came time to pick out glasses, she said she wanted some pink ones - of course! Then when I found a couple pink ones and it was time to try them on, she didn't want anything to do with it. So I picked the pink ones I thought would look good, forced her to try them on, had an eye doctor person/helper?? check to make sure it was the right size, and that was that. Her vision is 20/50 and her prescription is -1.25 in both eyes. I suppose she's taking after me and many members of her family.

I hope to post a couple pictures later on today or tonight. It's time to fix lunch for the kids...

No comments: