Thursday, November 6, 2008

Veronica was being SOOO fussy, crying incessantly, pulling and hanging off my legs, because she was so hungry... I was trying to fix everyone elses' plates, too, so we could then sit at the table and all eat at the same time. Anyway, I was running out of patience and just put her plate on the floor, assuming she would sit or stand and eat... She laid down and finished her plate (grilled cheese sandwich, cut up) laying on her stomach like this! It looks like I'm feeding her like an animal!
This picture doesn't do justice to the beautiful scenery that is actually around here... Everywhere you drive, there's SO many different colors to the leaves, it's so pretty. I think fall is a new favorite season for me, next to spring. I think I said the same thing last year, but it's like snowing leaves outside lately!
Here's our pumpkin... sorry, the picture is very dark.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're so happy for you all! Michael must be ecstatic.. I'm bragging to everyone I talk to about my son-in-law the artist! Seriously, we know how hard he's worked to get to this point. Congratulations again. Love you all; cannot wait to see you next month. Mom